Feds Feed Families
Each year, millions of Americans turn to food banks and food pantries for emergency food assistance. Over the summer months, demand increases significantly, while donations traditionally decline. With one in seven adults – including one in five children – facing food insecurity in our Nation on a daily basis, we have the opportunity to support our neighbors and communities in need.
To help meet this critical need, we are pleased to announce the EMCBC’s support and participation in the seventh annual 2015 Feds Feed Families (FFF) Food Drive, which ran from July 15th through October 2nd.
Feds Feed Families is a voluntary effort undertaken by Federal employees throughout the country to collect and donate food for those in need through:
- Donations of non-perishable food items into a designated FFF collection box in the workplace
- Donations of surplus fresh food from your gardens directly to a participating local food pantry
- Gleaning, or clearing fields and warehouses of unused produce, at FFF gleaning events
Through the great generosity of the EMCBC employees, the Feds Feed Families program has collected over 6,421 pounds of food.
The Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC) in Cincinnati, Ohio serves the DOE Office of Environmental Management (EM) with a mission to provide our customer sites with business and technical resources that includes: Office of Technical Support and Asset Management, Office of Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Information Resources Management, Office of Contracting, Office of Chief Counsel, and Office of Cost Estimating and Project Management Support.
At the heart of our mission to deliver products and services to our customers, is our team who is committed to providing customer service in a timely and effective manner. In order to ensure our customer expectations regarding timeliness are met, the EMCBC has established the Customer Service Goals at the link below.
- EMCBC Strategic Plan 2011
- EMCBC Customer Service Goals
Quarterly Customer Service Bulletin
- 1st Qtr FY2012 Customer Service Bulletin
- 2nd Qtr FY2012 Customer Service Bulletin
- 3rd Qtr FY2012 Customer Service Bulletin
- 4th Qtr FY2012 Customer Service Bulletin
FY2014 Annual Performance Report
2014 EMCBC Customer Service Survey Results